Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of Gentleman’s Division is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. By using this website you confirm your full acceptance of the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions please immediately refrain from using this website. You may not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
Gentleman’s Division will never ask for your credit card details. We request that you do not enter this information on any of the forms on the site unless you are making a purchase.
the information contained on this site is provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such
- Gentleman’s Division reserves the right to:
- 1 change or remove the website or any part of it (either temporarily or permanently) at any time. We may do so without notice and shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- 2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the website following any such changes is deemed to be your acceptance of any such changes.
The Gentleman’s Division website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. We do not control the links to, or content of sites and services of featured suppliers, advertisers, partners and other third parties. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites. By using this website you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights on the website are owned by or licensed to Gentleman’s Division or are otherwise used by Gentleman’s Division as permitted by law.
- This includes all content (including without limitation; the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website). In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal and non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. Downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use is permitted.
Ownership & Copyright – We do not claim to own the rights to any of the photography or images used on the site. Where possible, we aim to ensure all images are credited with a link back to their original source. Should you own the copyright to any of the images featured on our website and do not grant us permission to use them, please contact us immediately, and they will be removed within 24 hours. For more information these terms and conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, without any representation or endorsement made. It is without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. This includes but is not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Gentleman’s Division will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- Gentleman’s Division makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, nor that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Gentleman’s Division for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence Gentleman’s Division or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to that Gentleman’s Division and its employees and agents shall not be held liable for any legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Gentleman’s Division arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, then such Term or Conditions shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Europe and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the European courts. For any further information please e-mail email@example.com
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously if preferred.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience, responding to your preferences.
-To improve our website .We continually strive to improve our website content based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
–To process transactions.
Please note your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
-To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. It is encrypted into our payment gateway providers’ database and is only accessible by those authorized personnel who have special access rights to such systems. This information is kept confidential at all times. None of your private personal and financial information is stored on our servers after a transaction.